We are a business that follow the triple bottom line approach when it comes to Sustainability. This means that we put the planet, people and profit on equal measure.
Environmentally friendly practices, social welfare initiatives and Economic Growth are our key priorities to be a fully dedicated sustainable business.
We are consistently working on bringing circular principles to guide our approach when sourcing materials, garment design, manufacturing and transportation of the garments. We will continue to do all we can to provide garments that can be retained for as long as possible before re-entering the system through re-use or recycling.
The steps we have taken to help our planet.
The steps we have taken to ensure the well-being and equality of our staff.
1. We are providing free transportation to and from the workplace.
2. Masks are always to be worn when working in the factory.
3. All our workers are provided with Secondary Health Care.
4. We provide clean & pure drinking water by installing RO water filtration plants in the surroundings of our factory for the local community.
5. A school is being built where children in poverty will be provided with a good quality education. They will also be taught the relevant skills, sustainability, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship.
6. We ensure equal opportunities for all with women in leadership roles
7. We are building a diverse, inclusive and powerful workforce which will be an example of positive change..
We are continuously training all staff on circular practices at all parts of the supply chain and will continue to grow and develop as a company that have our planet and people at the forefront.